Secure & Less Taxing Way To Prepare Taxes
Our virtual tax firm offers complete remote and paperless small business and individual tax preparation services. We make it easy for you to chat with an experienced tax advisor right from your home using your computer, tablet or smartphone. Our services feature personalized tax assistance, maximum deductions, lowering tax liabilty and an accurate return. You can even schedule a 10 minute consultation with a trusted advisor. It has never been so simple to file your taxes.
Conner Tax and Services, LLC is a smarter, affordable, simpler way to file your tax with an Experienced Tax Advisor from the comfort of home or on the go.
Here’s How It Works:
With Just A Few Clicks & Easy Steps All You Have to Do Is…
- Schedule a virtual appointment with one of our trusted advisors
- Create an account in TaxPass mobile app and upload your documents
- Review, approve and sign your return!
NOTE: You’re not required to provide your social security numbers or any form of photo identification for the initial estimate. This information will be required once the estimate is approved to complete your tax return and e-file.
Our Certified Tax Preparers Will Handle the Rest…
- Once you have submitted your tax interview online, one of our trusted advisors will schedule a virtual appointment to review your tax return and discuss any follow up questions or concerns.
- Next, we will email you a draft copy of your completed return and request your thorough review and electronic signature for approval to e-file.
- Once your signature is received, your tax return will be electronically sent to the IRS and/or your state’s department of revenue for processing.
- We will send you confirmation that your taxes have been successfully sent for processing and instructions on how to check the status of your refund(s).
- A final copy of your taxes will be emailed or sent via our secure client portal to you for your records.
If you have NOT yet scheduled an intial 15-30 minute consultation with us,
and submit a request. Make sure to include in the request the details about what services you are looking for.
If you are a new client, please complete our online New Client Onboarding Form and download our mobile app.
New Clients typically receive the Engagement Letter within 5 business days after submitting the New Client Onboarding Form.
Returning Clients can access their Engagement Letter and upload their documents directly to our Client Portal.
Returning clients typically receive the new tax year engagement letter by January 20th.
Don’t Have Access to A Smartphone or Scanner?
You can also print out your tax interview form and mail or fax in your tax documents. Click Here for resources.
Still Have Questions?
For other frequently asked questions, please reach us via email at email@example.com or call our office at 573.240.6957 to speak with a representative.
How To Create An Account and Upload Documents on Mobile App
1.) Download TaxPass on your mobile phone 2.) Register and Create Password. *If your tax advisor provided a Mobile App ID or QR Code, you enter it here.
3.) Enter your Taxpayer Information 4.) Add Dependent Information (if applicable)
5.) Upload W-2(s) 6.) Upload Additional Documents
7.) Review Before Submitting To Tax Professional 8.) Enter and Select our Tax Office
9.) Verify Office Information and Submit Return 10) Check The Status Of Your Return on the app.
*Once your return is Approved by the IRS, you can check Where Is My Refund on the IRS website or IRS ToGo mobile app.